Thursday, December 10, 2015

Need Good Vibes for Jerry

Jerry L. cuts my hair, and Terry's, in his small shop in an ATL neighborhood.  On Monday, he told Terry that his recent colonoscopy revealed some areas of concern and that he was going to see a surgeon soon to hear his treatment options.  I spoke with Jerry yesterday to make an appointment for early next week, and to hear more about his diagnosis and treatment plan.  Things have developed faster, and he's now not taking any appointments for the foreseeable future.  We don't know any details, but we are alarmed.

Jerry and his co-worker, Tara, have been wonderful to me since my own treatments started, offering to come to our house or the hospital to cut my hair.

Please send your best Good Vibes to Jerry.  He is truly one of those few really "nice guys" you come across in life, so we want to give him any and all support we can muster from Team Mike.

I'll post more as we learn more--hopefully soon.

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment