Thursday, August 4, 2016

Gearing Up for August 8th

I have my pre-op appointment tomorrow morning, which will start the countdown for real on Monday's procedure.  The goal of this procedure is to remove the rest of my right torus so the Plan B denture will fit better down the road.  "Down the road" means when my mouth has healed well enough from this gig to let Dr. Davis start to do his magic.  If all goes well, this will be the proverbial beginning of the end--with all of this work completed by late this year or early next year.  While I have been resigned for a while that I'll never bite into an apple again, or taste all parts of a green chili cheeseburger at the same time, I am a bit disappointed that Plan B was the only choice, which will extend my current limitations and options into the rest of my life.

I should be back from Emory mid-afternoon on Monday.  Depending on how much propofol and oxycontin remains in my system, either I or Terry will post here.  As we have done so many times in the last 7+ years, we are asking Team Mike for some extra Good Vibes on Monday.

Mike

1 comment:

  1. Good VIBES and prayers flowing your way from Salamanca!!!

    ReplyDelete