Sunday, September 22, 2013

Replying to comments

Terry asked me recently if I saw and replied to the comments sent to me by some of the blog's readers.  To be honest, I thought that function of the blog site didn't work, and I stopped looking for them a long time ago.

Imagine my surprise when I did go there and saw so many supportive and complementary comments.  Please accept my apologies for missing them, and then not responding to them.  I will make sure to check for comments whenever I post a new blog entry.

Some of you have asked for my personal email address.  I am happy to provide that, if you can just give me a short reason for wanting it--so I can sort out those who really want to communicate from those would-be cyber stalkers, phishers, debt collectors, and ex-wives.

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment