Sunday, May 29, 2016

Need Good Vibes for Hiro

I just got an email from a good friend in Japan who told me that a mutual good friend there has been diagnosed with intestinal cancer and will have surgery soon.  Hirofumi ("Hiro") had a long history of stomach problems and  he was in some kind of discomfort that way on  his last 2-3 visits to ATL.  I can't say, but that might have been his precursor to cancer.  He had been seeing doctors for a long time, so he was not ignoring it.

Our worry is that Hiro is a very small man, with a fragile physical disposition.  He will have to fight hard, but doesn't have a strong constitution for it.  Hopefully he is a lot stronger mentally and spiritually--but I have my doubts.

So, please send him your best Team Mike (he was a regular member) Good Vibes to Hiro, and I'll keep you posted.

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment