Friday, December 26, 2014

So far so good

We were not supposed to see Dr. Roser until Tuesday, but he had an unanticipated opening in his schedule and asked us to come in.  He is pleased with how things look at this early stage.  No sign of infection--just the expected amount of swelling.  Other than the swelling restricting my mouth opening a bit, I am very comfortable--just one Oxyconin a day for...oh, yeah, pain.  Well, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.  No joke about that--I do not want to have to go through withdrawal for a fourth time.

Thanks for your Team Mike Good Vibes.  They are pulling us through once again.  But do keep them coming--the next few weeks will give Dr. Roser the signs of what will come next, and when.

Happy New Year and have a safe 2015.

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment